My Little Monkeys!

Here goes!

I always thought blogging was something meant for over achievers (something that I try really hard NOT to be) and horn tooters... (Sorry fellow bloggers, but I changed the errors of my way, right?) I figured if someone wanted to know what me and mine were doing, they'd be close enough to me for me to tell them personally instead of "publishing", "twittering", or "facebooking" it. But, I like to write and don't do enough of it. I also spend a lot of time at the computer. So, I thought I'd marry the two and call it some form of a journal. I have a fair amount of Mommy guilt too for not recording enough about my little people's rapidly passing younger years... so here goes!



Friday, April 16, 2010

For My Peeps








After reading my friends' comments regarding my wedding dress fiasco, I decided to humor them and put the dress on again... just for my readers (wink). Thankfully, the dress came on this time without event because, remember, it's ripped.

I used the self-timer mode and took these pics myself. They are SO AWESOME! I hope you picked up on my sarcasm. I even tried to pull a few Tyra poses, but sheesh, modeling's tough. I had McKay running in and out and included a few of him. He kept hugging me and stealing my shoes. Embarassingly enough, my face does not show the humor I felt while taking these. In some I look serious. I assure you, I wasn't.
I also got a better look at the rip in my dress. It is along the seem, so maybe someone could repair it and get some use out of it. Consignment here I come!



Loves!
Mare

3 comments:

  1. You are so skinny!!! What did you do, fast for a year? Don't get rid of the dress! My vote is keep it! Maybe you can use it for your next marriage??? (j/k Jared!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous!!!! I love the pics, you should be a model!!! If I ever update my blog you can see the pic Andrew took of me in my wedding dress:) It's HOT! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Moley! How DID you get that skinny? I remember the first week I saw you in our married ward in Logan. You came walking into the chapel wearing a short-sleeved, form fitting, long, black and white striped dress. I thought even then, wow look at that girl's waist! I tried to make sure JayDee didn't see you so he couldn't compare. I've made myself feel better over the years, as I recall that memory, by thinking that was Mary before children but now how am I supposed to make myself feel better?!? To add salt to the wound, isn't your baby only like a year old? Mine's almost 3. *sob* You look HOT!! :)

    ReplyDelete