My Little Monkeys!

Here goes!

I always thought blogging was something meant for over achievers (something that I try really hard NOT to be) and horn tooters... (Sorry fellow bloggers, but I changed the errors of my way, right?) I figured if someone wanted to know what me and mine were doing, they'd be close enough to me for me to tell them personally instead of "publishing", "twittering", or "facebooking" it. But, I like to write and don't do enough of it. I also spend a lot of time at the computer. So, I thought I'd marry the two and call it some form of a journal. I have a fair amount of Mommy guilt too for not recording enough about my little people's rapidly passing younger years... so here goes!



Friday, January 14, 2011

I Got the Blues

I miss Spring. I miss Summer. Here's my tribute. These are some pics of warmer days that hold memories I especially love. I love these pictures... it's like a zap back to that moment. Ahh.





The duck pond with my guys, the cousins and slushies from Sonic.



Lazy evening in the pool with my hubby and my monkies.



Jared takes the kids to the tennis courts and teaches them stuff. Pretty cute.



My creature lover.



First day a Salem Montessori School. Look at my beautiful little men, lightly toasted from the summer.




What's a trip to the beach without miniature golf...



the pier...



or Poppa?



So, I like the beach, ok?



When you don't have a pool membership, grandma's backyard and a kiddie pool work just fine!
I feel a little better now.

2 comments:

  1. I hear you! I miss summer. It helps to pull out the fun pictures, reminds you of all the fun to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I miss Summer bad. I love the picture of O playing tennis! So funny and cute!

    ReplyDelete